- Associate Professor in Computer Science at IUT Robert Schuman (University of Strasbourg) and member of the SDC team of ICube
- Elected member of the National Committee for Scientific Research (CoNRS), Section 06 (Computer and Information Sciences) (2016-2018)
- Elected member of the Research Comittee of the University of Strasbourg (2017-2020)
- Relational Data Mining
- Relational Concept Analysis
- Data mining for evaluating water quality
- Cristina NICA, working on "Relational Data Mining, application to the hydroecological domain" and supervised by Florence Le Ber.
- Projet Interreg V Offensive Science HALFBACK (2017-2020) : Highly available smart factories in the Cloud
The complete list of my publications can be found here.
- Databases in BSc. in Computer Science and MSc. in Structural Biology, Bioinformatics and Biotechnologies
- Database modeling in BSc. in Computer Science
- Object Modeling in UML for JAVA programing in BSc. in Computer Science
- Knowledge extraction and modeling in MSc. in computer science
- Data Mining in MSc. in computer science
Agnès Braud ICube - UMR 7357 300 Bd Sébastien Brant - BP 10413 67412 Illkirch Cedex
Tel : +33 (0)3 126.96.36.199 Fax : +33 (0)3 188.8.131.52 e-mail : agnes.braud @ unistra.fr